Tuesday, October 9, 2007

No words today, a few scenery pictures.

Cranberry fields in Maple Ridge BC



Pitt Lake Maple Ridge BC















4 comments:

Bob said...

They are nice pics, do you know what the guy was doing to the cranberries? Bob.

svava said...

Dear Lois, I´m Svava from GI (icelady) I wanted to thank you for your writings, they are lovely and totch my heart. Those baby´s are so lucky to have you in their life. Your photos are lovely, and I´m also a big fan of Location,location and of Christy and Phil, I seee BBc here in Iceland. P.s I love what you did with that beam.
Svava in Ice.

Rosie said...

Hi Lois, Thanks for dropping in on my blog and your lovely comments. Lovely pics, by the way.

Rosie said...

Wonderful photos, Lois, I particularly like no.4 - so atmospheric - you are so lucky to live close to such wonderful places :)

Oh, I notice you have another rosie visiting you - I'm the one you e-mailed re the blue door:)- must go and visit the other rosie's blog:)