Monday, October 8, 2007

October 08 2007


Thanksgiving Monday today.


  1. Hubby's home

  2. Turkey is in the oven

  3. fireplace is on

  4. baby's having her morning nap

  5. teenager didnt come home last night, and I am not completely sure where she is!? Most likely sound asleep at her girlfriends house. (Bad parent! . . . . well, maybe just tired and letting things slide a bit. In the past she has been with her two friends, and been just fine, so today, I refuse to worry, unless other news comes.)

  6. Getting ready for a drive to the River with husband and baby.

  7. dont forget camera.

Have a good day all.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting me and for your comments answering my questions. I wonder if it will ever catch on in England?
What a beautiful area you live in and such open space.

I like your blackened beam.

If your clematis is a large flowered summer flowering one then you need to cut it right back to about 12 inches high (just above a bud) in February. Then give it a bucket of organic manure. Should do the trick. Check out my Clematis in my garden posts, you wil see the results there.

Nice to meet you.

Rosie said...

Hope you had a lovely day and that your daughter came home safely :)
There's that blue door again - it looks great.