Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Preview of Library/TV room makeover

Okay, I'm posting these pictures for a reason. I am a procrastinator, and this room needs to get finished, and I need something to hold me accountable. Just knowing that I have posted this unfinished project might be enough to make me get down to business and get it done!

Just got a call that the wallpaper I ordered for the room is in. My time schedule was to have the new wiring, and all the painting done by the time the wallpaper arrived. New wiring for the light fixture is done. Fixture installed. But the painting is just only started.

Photo of room with previous owners things I should have put those retro light fixtures on EBay!!


Photo of same room one week after we moved in. Total chaos! but we're in.

New light fixture, purchased from an antique store in Mission BC

In Progress, see you all when its further along.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

This looks like a neat room. Can't wait to see the wallpaper. Hurry, so we all don't have to wait to long.lol