Sunday, December 30, 2007

My specialty

Lemon Meringue Pie

This is a family favorite. Over the years I have learned how to make the crust really flaky and crunchy. I have found that this isn't a pie that is liked by a lot of people, but that just leaves more for those of us who love it.



Between these two photos, you can see some new round back chairs that I picked up the day after boxing day from my favorite second hand shop. They are at least 4 differnt colours, but the shape works to give me more seating around my table. When the weather warms up I will paint them black and distress them to match the others that I have.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

you have a lovely home, Lois - thanks for showing us the photos - mmm - lemon meringue pie - this brings back memories of my mum because she used to make it often when I was a child - I loved it - haven't had any for ages - perhaps that will be one of my aims this year - to eat a slice of lemon meringue pie - perhaps I should aim higher and actually try and make one :)