Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm an Ebay 'er' now.

Yesterday I closed my first listing on ebay. When I listed two Victorian Couple Porcelain Lamps I didnt have a clue what I was doing. It is still just one foot in front of the other, and learning as I go.



I picked these little lamps up after christmas at a second hand store for cheap, and put them on Ebay. Of course there were no bids until the last few minutes, and then a person from South Korea won them.
When the Auction ended, I panicked. "What do I do now!!" It really is not all that hard, and I am looking for my next little gem to list. I probably only made $5. by the time I have packaged them and shipped them,(as I think that I made a slight miscalculation in the package size when quoting shipping), but its a learning curve.



I'm off to find some packing peanuts. These two fragile things have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Is this the start of a whole new career? Look forward to hearing of any other sales you make.