4 movies I'd watch again:Notting Hill, 101 Dalmations, Sarah Plain and Tall, Hope Floats
4 places I've lived: Burnaby BC, Surrey, BC Newton BC Abbotsford BC, (now thats boring Rosie, these places are all in 30 minutes drive of each other).
4 TV shows I watch: Location Location Location. Relocation Relocation. Law and Order, Missing.
4 places I've been: Hawaii, Japan, California, going to El Salvador in 4 weeks!!!!! My next destination is England and Ireland.
4 people I email: My sister, my husband everyday at work, my best friend Jacquie,
4 things to eat: Nachos with salsa and sourcream, roast beef with mashed potaotes and gravy, Butter chicken and basmati rice, scones with raspberry jam and cream.
4 places I'd rather be:my first pick would be The Empress Fairmont Hotel in Victoria BC, but just for a holdiay. My favorite place to be is at home by myself,knowing my family is coming home soon, but I have a few hours to myself. Exploring any and every tea/coffehouse that I can drive to, seeing if it gets added to my list of favorites.
My daughter and I were taking a drive after we had run an errand, and went through a brand new subdivision on the mountainside in our town.
It is interesting to see the new styles and finishes that the new homes are getting. All the colours are darks brown, grey browns and dark greens. Lots of stone work, and roof peaks everywhere. this is a highend subdiviison, not the homes in which most canadians are accustomed to living. However its fun to see the new trends and they slowly trickle down into the renovations and more affordable homes around. I could look at houses all day. My married daughter has that same gene, so at least we have each other to go with when the urge hits.

Have a good day.
Lois

2 comments:
I like the look of the new build houses - very nice. I picked scones and jam as one of my 4 foods too.
I too love Location, location, location and Relocation. relocation. In fact I love watching any house programme and looking at houses.
Post a Comment