Lately I have been trying different kinds of tea. For years I have only used Tetley Orange Pekoe. My favorite now is Twinings English Breakfast.
This is my Daughter and Son-in-laws 'shop'on their property, not far from us. Each day the sun shines, my daughter is busy painting siding lengths, so that they are ready for my SIL to put up on the weekend. It will eventually have a suite on the upper right side. My SIL rebuilds 4X4 trucks in this shop when he isn't at his day job. I'm not sure when he sleeps!
Nothing much to add today. My mind is a little mixed up with too many things pulling my thoughts in every direction.
Focusing is not my strong point these days. I wish they had a pill for that.

4 comments:
Hi Lois, thank you for the kind comments....
My favorite Tea is Twinings English Breakfast. Get through so much of it though!
I am in a state of semi conscious as I been so busy on the allotment, I am finding it hard to type I am that tired...!
It was lovely to meet you again.
Carol x
Lois, I like the photo through your church window - very atmospheric. Twinings English Breakfast is one of my favourite teas although I have Tetley tea at the moment. It takes ages to get through boxes of tea. I'm the only tea drinker in the house as Paul drinks only fruit tea but we both like coffee.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
You've been tagged x
Post a Comment