I just need to rethink what my blog is about. You see I spend a lot of time writing about things that happen in my life; it has always been a way that I have vented, and thought things through. Most often I find that what I have written is too private, too heavy or involves people that others who read my blog will know, or is too revealing of my weaknesses, so I end up deleting most of the posts before they are even posted. What I am left with is a blog that I am not happy with. So I am off to ask myself some questions, and spend some time reading others blogs. A few of my favorite blogs are listed on my side bar. I'll add more as I find them.

CAMERA HAS BEEN FOUND! I AM RELIEVED. HUBBY'S THOROUGH LOOK IN THE CAR DIDN'T INCLUDE UNDER THE BABY'S CARSEAT. To him it isnt a logical place to put a camera, so why look there. When you are loading a baby in and out of the car seven times a day, things get put a lot of places where they wouldn't normally.
3 comments:
lois, you will be missed - quite understand what you are going through- I have times like that too. I deleted a post the other day about our economic worries and troubles because I thought a) it's too personal and b) it would be depressing for people to read and c) it looked like me having a moan and there are far worse things happening in the world today. Take time out to reflect and enjoy your lovely home and family and come back refreshed:)
Take care.
Hi Lois, sometimes its good to take a break, I often wonder whether what I write is actually worth writing. I only origainally intended doing it for a year but people said for me to carry on so I did. Please feel free to keep and use any of my pics if they make you happy, its not like you're selling them or anything. Let me know when you're back to writing will you. Bob.
I will miss reading your blog but understand that you need time out. I have written personnal stuff and then deleted it, thinking I can't imagine anyone wanting to read it and actually I don't want anyone to as its too private. I'm not sure why I write a blog really except that I have met some interesting people through it. Take care and hope to 'see you' again sometime. x
Post a Comment