
Couldn't put this book down. From Margate to Southend. Took me 5 days to read it through. A lovely pull I felt every time I had a few minutes to sit down and travel with Paul along the entire coast of Great Britian.
I am not sure what a British Person would think of this book. It is afterall only one mans impressions. I enjoyed it.
If this isn't a show of ingenuity I dont know what is. 18 months old, figuring out a way to 'reach' all by herself. Yay! baby, you will do fine in life!
How did she get that spice rack off the shelf? I really wonder what her next move was going to be.Pouring rain here today, and yesterday.

1 comment:
I might see if the local library has a copy of the book - it sounds good. What a clever little girl - she was determined to get there wasn't she?
Post a Comment