
Taking my Grandsons on the Skytrain, and the Seabus in Vancouver for the first time. They loved the day we spent bumbling.

A boy and his dog. Actually he is a man now I guess, he has a wife and a daughter, but still goes outside each time he visits for a romp with his favorite dog.
The little streaker is a grandson, taking a dare to run in the SNOW to the end of the property and then hurry back and get back in the hottub.

My husband, he's called papa when everyone is here. I love the relaxed look he gets on his face when he has been home from work for a few days. Being home, enjoying his grandkids and kids is his favorite thing. I am blessed.

This one needs no words, the horsey was a hit, she loves it!

Papa got to connect with our newest family member while out for a family breakfast at the local IHOP (International House of Pancakes!) Our whole family was there at one table, that was my christmas present to myself.
I hope you all had some special moments with loved ones. See you in the New Year.

1 comment:
Hi Lois, thanks for your lovely comments. It really good to see the happy photo's and to hear you had a good Christmas. How lovely to have snow. We always dream of a white Christmas here but the last time that happened was many years ago. Happy New Year to you and your family. x
Post a Comment