It is dusk now and the fireworks will soon start in various places around our province.
Baby is tucked up in bed after a very big day of celebration with her birth family. We on the other hand enjoyed the quiet of our home without her constant natter.
Even so my heart skips a beat when I see her little face peering out of the back of the Social Workers car on her return home.
Had the time and 'quietness' to snap a few photos around my home this afternoon.
More another time. Life is easy right now, like a hot summer day. Going kind of slow. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:
Good idea to enjoy an easy day Lois, you never know when the next one is due! All the best Bob.
Hi Lois, I did get all your comments thanks. They didn't appear right away because I'm needing to approve comments for a while due to someone getting a by touchy about my observations about the weather, ot to be more precise, the complainers about the weather. For some reason someone has taken it personally and has become quite insulting and as my blog is supposed to be a friendly place for people to visit I don't want to enter into a tit-for-tat slanging match with them so for that reason I've implemented comment moderation for the time being. I will of course approve all comment I get (even from this person) provided they are appropriate and polite. Thanks for taking the time to write me anyway as its always nice to hear from you. Bob.
Post a Comment