My sister moved to Alberta just after I was married 28 years ago. She knows that over those magnificant mountains there is family. But she has made a family of her own there, and she has learned to appreciate the beauty of the prairie, it's flat rolling hills, that go on for miles. Alberta is home to her now. But those mountains never cease to amaze.

My husband the little speck on the road, Bike trip through the Rockies June 2007

Husbands riding buddies. Gary Cropley, Andy MacPherson

1 comment:
Hi Lois. I would really like to go visit those places for myself because they look really beautiful. You asked me a few questions about the old house I was brought up in. Well I don't think it was in very good repair from what I remember and judging by what the article says. My name is Rob so yes I was 6 at the time, John is my younger brother. My dad did work on a farm but not the same farm the house belonged too. I'm not sure how we came to be living there, I will have to ask my mum sometime. I hope that answers some of your questions about the old house. Bob.
Post a Comment