Sunday, November 4, 2007

Service with a Smile

This morning I looked out over the backyard, and thought,"What am I going to do about all those leaves"? They needed raking this weekend before we get any more rain.I didnt have the energy or the time while the baby napped to complete the whole job.
Later in the afternoon, Daughter #2 said, mom do you have any jobs I can do for some extra money! I'll rake the lawn for you. pleeeeaassee.
Wonders never cease.


Thanks Marlo, you are a hard worker, and definitely not a quitter.

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

How nice to have such a blessing in the middle of the day! :)

Bob said...

Hi Lois, I have a few leaves here that need to be collected. It was quite windy here yesterday so loads have blown off. Bob.

Rosie said...

Wish I had such a willing helper - I really need to get out into the garden and rake the leaves from the grass and also from the front drive - as we live at the top of the street the wind has blown everyone's leaves onto our drive:)

Barbara said...

Could yousend her over here?