Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Mornings

I love monday mornings. My house is so hectic during the weekends. Grown kids dropping in and out. Teenager and her friends pulling out all the snow attire, and coming in all pink cheeked and breathless, soaking wet! Husband finding a bunch of little projects that he 'just wants to get done' before monday morning. Projects always leave mess. I love all the comotion, but it makes me more tired than it used to. Monday comes, and it is just quiet. I still have one teenager in bed, but she is in a comatose state, so I can just ignore her, and enjoy my cinnamon toast and tea. Does anyone else out there wait for the weekdays, instead of the weekend like most people?

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

I love monday mornings. It is my time to collect my thoughts for the day and get reaquainted with ME. I like the look of that cinnamon toast, I think I will add that to my Monday mornings.