
Here in the South West corner of British Columbia Canada, we have had an awesome day of big flakes, and snow that has decided to stay for a little while. Rain is forcast for tonight, so I have all my blinds open,and am enjoying the snow while it is here.
Last night my Husbands place of work, put on a lovley Christmas party for the staff. We all met at 'The Bedford House, in the Historic Town of Fort Langley BC. It certainly didnt look like this though. It was covered in a blanket of snow. The roads were so treacherous that I completely forgot to take an outside photo.

The dinner was great


2 comments:
lois, I love the view from your windows of the snow - it looks so pretty. Glad you had a great time at the party the venue looks great.
How pretty is that snow and I did enjoy the pics of Vancouver.
Post a Comment